Redbox to Sell Hollywood Wax Museum and Guinness World Records Museum Tickets at Los Angeles-Area Kiosks
February 1, 2013
HOLLYWOOD—Kuvera Partners is among the first Los Angeles-based attractions companies teaming up with Redbox to offer admission tickets at local Redbox kiosks. Redbox Tickets service first launched in Philadelphia and is now expanding to the Los Angeles market.
“Redbox is a trusted brand and a connector to local communities,” said Anne Saunders, president of Redbox. “With the introduction of Redbox Tickets in Los Angeles, customers can now rely on us to discover great tickets to events and attractions from our trusted partners at a great value.”
In addition to DVD, Blu-ray Disc and video game rentals, consumers now have the ability to purchase tickets for events and attractions at approximately 1,300 Redbox kiosks in Los Angeles. Ticketed admission to Kuvera attractions, Hollywood Wax Museum and Guinness World Records Museum, are easily accessible at Redbox kiosks and online at http://www.hollywoodwaxmuseum.com/hollywood/tickets.htm.
“We look forward to reaching Los Angeles residents through this simple yet novel method,” said Tej Sundher of Kuvera Partners. “We love the concept that when people are renting a video at their local pharmacy or supermarket, they will also be exposed to our brand and have the opportunity to buy tickets. We applaud Redbox for their foray into the ticket sales arena and appreciate the opportunity to be one of their first partners in LA.”
About Kuvera Partners
Based in Los Angeles, Kuvera Partners is a privately-held corporation with interests in the attractions, self storage and real estate industries. Founded in 1965, the company's history of success is the result of its ongoing research and continual development of resources and relationships. To contact Kuvera Partners please visit the website at http://www.kuverapartners.com/.
Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc™ and video-game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at approximately 42,400 kiosks across 34,600 locations nationwide, including leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, and select Walgreens, Walmart and McDonald's locations in some markets. For more information, visit http://www.redbox.com/.
Corporate Communications Director
- May 14, 2013 World's Tallest Living Man Visits Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- May 1, 2013 Hollywood Wax Museum in Pigeon Forge, Tenn Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Tickets for Pigeon Forge City Employees
- January 22, 2013 ABC's The Bachelor breaks World Record for "Longest On-Screen Kiss at the Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- November 30, 2012 Oscar-Winning Make-Up Artist Rick Baker Honored with Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Two Guinness World Records on Same Day
- October 24, 2012 Kuvera Partners Honors Outstanding Organizations with Waxy Awards
- June 7, 2012 Hollywood Wax Museum Owners Recognized as Heroes of Hollywood
- May 11, 2012 Hollywood Wax Museum Opens in Pigeon Forge
- February 1, 2012 Hollywood Wax Museum Sponsors Hollywood's 125th Birthday Celebration
- November 29, 2011 Franchise of the Year Award Presented to Kuvera Partners for the Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- July 17, 2011 An Icon is Born: Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf Gets Own Version of Major Hollywood Landmark
- April 28, 2011 Hollywood Wax Museum and Guinness Museum Participate in First Annual Half Off Hollywood Month
- March 9, 2011 Hollywood Wax Museum Secures Perception NYC to Produce Tribute to Hollywood
- February 26, 2011 Hollywood Entertainment Center Honored by Branson Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 News Archive
- 2009 News Archive