Hollywood Wax Museum Announces Promotion and High-Level Vacancy to Fill
Longtime Hollywood Wax Museum General Manager Chuck O'Day promoted to national Director of Attractions
BRANSON, MO (OCT. 15, 2015) - Kuvera Partners has announced the promotion of Chuck O'Day from General Manager of the Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center in Branson, MO to Director of Attractions. O'Day will oversee the operations of Kuvera's attractions nationwide, as well as continue to play a key role in the company's support of the Spirit of 76 and the development of the Grand Palace property.
A native of Branson, O'Day has been with Kuvera Partners since the company opened the Hollywood Wax Museum on the Highway 76 strip on March 25, 1996. In addition to demonstrating excellence in facility and staff management and customer service, he was instrumental in Kuvera's renovation of the museum in 2009 and the development of three new attractions in Branson: Castle of Chaos, Hannah's Maze of Mirrors, and Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf. He has gone on to set up and standardize operations at Kuvera's attractions in Pigeon Forge, TN and Myrtle Beach, SC and shows solid leadership with General Managers across the company.
With O'Day's promotion, Kuvera Partners is seeking to hire an experienced General Manager for the Branson facilities at 3030 West 76 Country Blvd. This key member of the team will report to O'Day and have overall responsibility for providing outstanding customer experience and maximizing revenue at the four attractions.
A more detailed Job Posting & Application are available online. To best manage the selection process, interested candidates must first apply online.
ABOUT HOLLYWOOD WAX MUSEUM ENTERTAINMENT CENTER - Branson
The Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center is a multi-attraction landmark located in Branson on the Highway 76 Strip. Four attractions make up the complex: Hollywood Wax Museum, 5D Castle of Chaos, Hannah's Maze of Mirrors, and Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf. From playing with the stars at the interactive wax museum to taking the 18 steps to becoming a star at the Hollywood-themed mini-golf, the center draws guests of all ages into the worlds of movies, magic, fantasy and adventure.
ABOUT KUVERA PARTNERS
Based in Los Angeles, Kuvera Partners is a privately-held corporation with interests in the attractions, self-storage and real estate industries. Founded in 1965, the company's history of success is the result of its ongoing research and continual development of resources and relationships. For more information, please visit http://www.kuverapartners.com/.
Corporate Communications Director
- June 12, 2015 New Zombie Attractions Opens at The Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center in Pigeon Forge
- 2014 News Archive
- 2013 News Archive
- May 14, 2013 World's Tallest Living Man Visits Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- May 1, 2013 Hollywood Wax Museum in Pigeon Forge, Tenn Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Tickets for Pigeon Forge City Employees
- February 1, 2013 Redbox to Sell Hollywood Wax Museum and Guinness World Records Museum Tickets at Los Angeles-Area Kiosks
- January 22, 2013 ABC's The Bachelor breaks World Record for "Longest On-Screen Kiss at the Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- 2012 News Archive
- November 30, 2012 Oscar-Winning Make-Up Artist Rick Baker Honored with Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Two Guinness World Records on Same Day
- October 24, 2012 Kuvera Partners Honors Outstanding Organizations with Waxy Awards
- June 7, 2012 Hollywood Wax Museum Owners Recognized as Heroes of Hollywood
- May 11, 2012 Hollywood Wax Museum Opens in Pigeon Forge
- February 1, 2012 Hollywood Wax Museum Sponsors Hollywood's 125th Birthday Celebration
- 2011 News Archive
- November 29, 2011 Franchise of the Year Award Presented to Kuvera Partners for the Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- July 17, 2011 An Icon is Born: Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf Gets Own Version of Major Hollywood Landmark
- April 28, 2011 Hollywood Wax Museum and Guinness Museum Participate in First Annual Half Off Hollywood Month
- March 9, 2011 Hollywood Wax Museum Secures Perception NYC to Produce Tribute to Hollywood
- February 26, 2011 Hollywood Entertainment Center Honored by Branson Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 News Archive
- 2009 News Archive