Grand Palace Theater Purchased By Branson Entertainment Center-Branson, LLC
Development Planning Underway for Former Home of Branson's Largest Theater
BRANSON, MO (OCT. 3, 2014) - The Grand Palace Theater at 2700 West Highway 76 in Branson, MO, has been purchased by Branson Entertainment Center-Branson, LLC, according to Tej Sundher of Kuvera Partners. Kuvera also owns and operates the Hollywood Wax Museum, Castle of Chaos, Hannah's Maze of Mirrors, and Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf in the complex dubbed the Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center on Highway 76.
"We've been part of the Branson tourist landscape since 1996 and have shown our commitment to the community with continued growth and investment. We've always believed in Branson as a great tourist destination. This is just an additional commitment to the City by our organization. It is such an exciting time as the City is beginning to implement the 'Spirit of 76' plan," says Sundher.
The company is actively exploring options for developing the 13.258-acre property which has been vacant since 2008. Extensive research and analysis will be conducted prior to moving forward with designing a master plan for the property. Throughout the process, Kuvera will work closely with the City to align its project with the overall vision of the transformation of Highway 76 but will not share details or offer additional comments until plans are fully vetted and ready for implementation.
"Our community is very pleased to have Branson Entertainment Center re-invest and expand their business in Branson. Their knowledge of our visitors and their expertise in family entertainment gives me a great deal of confidence that the transformation of this property, located in the heart of Highway 76, will be amazing. We look forward to working with Kuvera Partners on achieving their dream here in Branson," says Mayor Raeanne Presley.
Although no plans are being announced now, Kuvera is working diligently to determine the best use for the large and visible property. "We are very excited about the opportunities and appreciate the positive response we've received about the sale. Branson is on its way to establishing a worldwide identity, and we are thrilled to be a part of it," says Sundher.
About Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center-Branson
The Hollywood Entertainment Center is a multi-attraction landmark located at the center of the Branson strip at 3030 West Highway 76 and 3110 West Highway 76. Four attractions make up the complex: Hollywood Wax Museum, 5D Castle of Chaos, Hannah's Maze of Mirrors, and Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf. From playing with the stars at the interactive Wax Museum to shooting for the stars at the Hollywood-themed miniature golf course, the Hollywood Entertainment Center draws guests of all ages into the worlds of movies, magic, fantasy and adventure. Pick Your Fun combination deals are available 365 days a year from 8 am until late.
ABOUT KUVERA PARTNERS
Based in Los Angeles, Kuvera Partners is a privately-held corporation with interests in the attractions, self storage and real estate industries. Founded in 1965, the company's history of success is the result of its ongoing research and continual development of resources and relationships. Kuvera was recognized with the Branson Beautification Award in 2011 for transforming an underused length of Highway 76 into a compelling tourist area.
- October 15, 2015 Hollywood Wax Museum Announces Promotion and High-Level Vacancy to Fill
- June 12, 2015 New Zombie Attractions Opens at The Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center in Pigeon Forge
- 2013 News Archive
- May 14, 2013 World's Tallest Living Man Visits Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- May 1, 2013 Hollywood Wax Museum in Pigeon Forge, Tenn Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Tickets for Pigeon Forge City Employees
- February 1, 2013 Redbox to Sell Hollywood Wax Museum and Guinness World Records Museum Tickets at Los Angeles-Area Kiosks
- January 22, 2013 ABC's The Bachelor breaks World Record for "Longest On-Screen Kiss at the Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- 2012 News Archive
- November 30, 2012 Oscar-Winning Make-Up Artist Rick Baker Honored with Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Two Guinness World Records on Same Day
- October 24, 2012 Kuvera Partners Honors Outstanding Organizations with Waxy Awards
- June 7, 2012 Hollywood Wax Museum Owners Recognized as Heroes of Hollywood
- May 11, 2012 Hollywood Wax Museum Opens in Pigeon Forge
- February 1, 2012 Hollywood Wax Museum Sponsors Hollywood's 125th Birthday Celebration
- 2011 News Archive
- November 29, 2011 Franchise of the Year Award Presented to Kuvera Partners for the Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- July 17, 2011 An Icon is Born: Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf Gets Own Version of Major Hollywood Landmark
- April 28, 2011 Hollywood Wax Museum and Guinness Museum Participate in First Annual Half Off Hollywood Month
- March 9, 2011 Hollywood Wax Museum Secures Perception NYC to Produce Tribute to Hollywood
- February 26, 2011 Hollywood Entertainment Center Honored by Branson Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 News Archive
- 2009 News Archive